Oh, friends. This salad. It’s what Billy refers to as my “showstopper salad.” I can’t say I disagree!
The combination of the peppery arugula, the salty salami, the sweetness of the peach, and the tartness of the lemon is a flavor explosion. Gourmet, yet simple. Just the way I like it.
When I first was developing this recipe, I didn’t put any peach in it. It was still absolutely delicious, but the peach undoubtedly takes this salad to the next level. Most certainly, you can substitute with whatever fruit is in season. I imagine this salad would be scrumptious with pear!
Furthermore, it’s safe to say this peachy salad tastes just like summertime!
Peachy Arugula Salad Recipe
- Genoa Salami, Sliced
- 1 15 oz. Can of Northern Beans
- 1 Peach, Sliced. (White or Yellow)
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Raspberry Blush Vinegar
- Start with desired amount of arugula in a bowl.
- Layer on salami, northern beans, croutons, and peach.
- Season with pepper. (Add salt if you are not using salami.)
- Squeeze lemon juice over the salad.
- Drizzle with EVOO and vinegar.